Nutrition counseling is a free service offered to all patients of The Pancreas Center. Those who have pancreatic or gastrointestinal disease often encounter problems with their eating or maintaining weight. Our clinical nutritionists, will assess your individual needs and develop an eating plan that suits you. Please contact our clinical nutritionist, to set up an appointment:
Sabrina Toledano, RD, CSO, CDN
Division of Digestive Diseases
The Nutrition Team writes a monthly blog, we encourage you to view their posts:
- Should I follow a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet?
- Sugar and Cancer
- Keeping Healthy This Thanksgiving Holiday
- Build a Better Smoothie
- Beat the Heat
- Organic? Omega 3? Free-Range? All You Need to Know About Eggs.
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- What You Need To Know About Prebiotics
- The pH Diet: Facts and Fiction
- Nutrient Packed Pumpkin Overnight Oats with Tumeric and Ginger
- Celiac Awareness
- Beach Friendly Snacks
- How to Tackle a Farmers Market
- Support Your Digestion - Eat the Colors of the Rainbow
- Added sugars – a bad gut feeling!
- Reduce Your Colorectal Cancer Risk through Lifestyle Modification
- Digestive Disease Dietitians 101
- All about Lactose Intolerance
- Sticking to your New Year’s resolutions
- Should I try a Low-FODMAP diet?
- Gluten free meal ideas and recipes
- Nutrient deficiencies and the gluten free diet
- Who should avoid gluten?
- Gluten avoidance: hype or for health?
- How to Safely Grill; Decrease Your Risk for Cancer
- How to save money on food
- Crunch into Cruciferous Veggies
- 8 Tips for Managing Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea
- Eating Well With Pancreatic Cancer and Diabetes
- Turmeric, Curcumin, and Cancer: What's the Research?
- Cheers for Chia: the Ancient Superfood
- What You Need to Know About Pancreatic Enzymes
- Nutrition after the Whipple Procedure: What You Need To Know About Micronutrient Deficiencies
- Following The Dietary Guidelines for Americans May Reduce Your Risk for Pancreatic Cancer
- Healthy Snacking for Weight Gain
- Your Dietitian's Dish
- 2013: The International Year of Quinoa
- Organic or Not?
- Help take pain out of pancreatitis with your diet
- Calcium Supplementation: More May Not be Better
- Eat the Beet!